dimecres, 10 d’octubre del 2018

My daily routine

Hello im Didac and this is my daily routine.
i get up at 7 o clock every day eccept four the saturday and sunday because i don´t have high school,
im get dressed, im don´t like the pepole with bad hygiene, im shower,  and have a  big breakfast with my family im like milk with colacao and cokies.
At 7 40im wait the bus, at 8 15 im start the classes and im finish  the hisgh scool at 2 35 my favourite class is English.
Im go back home at 3 and im lunch and i help my mum wit the house  im wash  i have  the homework At the 7 im go to taekwondo and at 8  after im read a book and watch tv .
At 10 30 im diner with my mum and my sister. my mum is the best chef at the world after im  play with my mobile an at 11 i go to the bed Resultat d'imatges de institut almata

1 comentari: